testing 123

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      dankhwajadankhwaja

test

Participant

This is a follow up reply to testing123 with an image upload.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

Test post working

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

Drove all over San Bernardino County looking for testing centers who offered Rapid Test. Many of them advertised it, 24 hour or less turn around, But not one of them actually did them 3-5 days.

Anyone know a test center that actually does rapid tests? My son needs one for work.

Participant

I found this and got it working but I was wondering how I could have it so that the posted XX hours ago only appears IF the number of hours was for example less than 6 hours ? Is that possible using <IF> statements ?

Participant

Any training routine that Ive read splits building strength / testing strength at below 80 / above 80. Im sure its not so much about the actual percentage but the reps that can be performed with that percentage.

More than 80 = Less than 6 reps
      Less than 80 = More than 6 reps

I know this is only a generalization and everyone is different but for the majority this can be assumed.

Participant

testing strength/building strength – same thing

If I max out week after week, I will make strength gains, but as we all know after 4 weeks of this my CNS burns out, so thats why we use 70-100 reps in a mixture to continue to train indefinately.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar